Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-13 Origin: Site
Common sense of aluminum alloy fishing boat diving
Aluminum alloy fishing boats go on vacation, in addition to experiencing the thrill of aluminum alloy fishing boats galloping on the sea, you can also lie leisurely on the deck for Shanghai fishing, and of course you can also do deep sea diving. Friends who like diving should pay attention to the following:
1. Wind, waves and tides. In the absence of a professional diving instructor, try not to dive into the sea when the waves are high, which is prone to personal safety accidents. In addition, the tides also need to be paid attention to. In general, try to avoid the rapid flow when the ebb and flow is severe, and the physical exertion when returning Large and prone to accidents.
2. The sea area. Yachts often go to places where no one or few people are active. When diving, you must consult the captain or someone familiar with this area. Are there aggressive creatures in the area? Is there an undercurrent? and many more.
3. Water temperature. Always try the water temperature before diving in the sea. When the water temperature is too low, try not to dive in to avoid accidents such as cramps. In the case of water temperature adaptation, please shoot the sea water on the body before launching the water to allow the body to adapt to the sea water temperature.
4. Be careful of jellyfish, sea urchins and stinging starfish. When stung by jellyfish, sea urchin or stinging starfish, there will be stinging, itching, rash and other phenomena. In severe cases, there will be a systemic reaction. Try not to dive in the sea where jellyfish, sea urchin or stinging starfish are more, and try to wear diving Clothing, shoes, etc.
5. Contraindications for diving.
a) Have undergone middle ear surgery or corneal surgery;
b) history of lung injury, especially spontaneous pneumothorax;
c) Severe obstructive diseases of the lungs, such as chronic emphysema or severe asthma;
d) Alveolar with congenital diverticulum or pulmonary vesicular disease;
e) Those with a history of epilepsy or cramps;
f) Frequent fainting with unknown causes;
g) Patients with heart coronary artery disease, such as angina pectoris or a history of myocardial infarction;
h) People with red blood cell disease, such as sickle-type red blood cell anemia;
i) Patients with insulin-dependent diabetes;
j) Long-term alcohol or drug addicts;
k) Patients with high (low) blood pressure and related ear and nose diseases.
6. Do not drink alcohol before diving, because alcohol will affect the brain's ability to judge, and increase the chance of diving accidents.
7. In the seabed, do not touch unidentified creatures with your hands and feet, so as not to cause some aggressive animals to fight back, and please pay attention to coral protection.
8. Do not eat immediately after diving. It is advisable to take a short break after diving to eat, otherwise it will suddenly increase the burden on the gastrointestinal tract, which can easily cause gastrointestinal diseases over time.